There’s a small handful of you who read this blog who’ve also been instrumental in the formation and growth of Denver Institute for years. You’ve given time, prayers, money and wisdom to DIFW and to those we serve….for which I am deeply grateful.
Today we reach another milestone: our new website. (The first one I created in the evenings while working at a school – while knowing nothing about WordPress! It showed!) For me, it marks a step in our maturation as an organization and more evidence of God’s grace in our city.
On the new website, you’ll notice new pages the better articulate our mission and serve men and women across Colorado:
- Homepage: “Find Renewed Purpose in your Work.” Our homepage illustrates our mission, our guiding principles, and our passion to see Christ’s reconciliation spread throughout our world.
- Learn: Now you can easily find content based on your interests (see: Browse Topic), such as calling, culture, business, education, art or the church.
- About Us: You’ll find new staff photos, new icons for our guiding principles, and information about our programs.
- Why Faith & Work?: This is perhaps my favorite page. It illustrates what’s gone wrong with work (and our culture), redemptive stories from the DIFW network, and a few surprises.
- Partnership: There are also now much clearer ways for people in our network to go from “consumers” to “owners” – as donors, church partners, corporate sponsors, and legacy givers. (You can even now give your car to DIFW instead of NPR!)
Gary, our Communications Director, has built in some fun for our launch day. He has planted an “Easter egg” on the site – and whoever finds it, get’s a prize. Watch the DIFW newsletter for more information!
Today, would you do a big favor and share our new website with your friends online? Here are a few sample posts for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Email:
Today one of my favorite nonprofits, Denver Institute for Faith & Work, launches their new website! Check it out: https://denverinstitute.org
What does faith matter for our work? Check out Denver Institute’s new website: https://denverinstitute.org/why/
Curious about finding your calling? Check out the newly relaunched Denver Institute website to learn more: https://denverinstitute.org/blog/
Thanks again, friends. (You may even find your picture on the site!) Thanks again for your support through the years – and your continued support into the future.