Today at Denver Institute we are launching Business for the Common Good On-Demand, a resource we are giving away to you for free. The videos and discussion guides address questions like:
How do you determine if a business is successful? Is it reflected in a positive balance sheet, gleaming customer reviews, or a charismatic CEO? What if God measured success by a broader standard—by the way businesses help every employee, supplier, consumer, or community they touch to thrive?
Business for the Common Good On-Demand features keynote presentations and panel discussions with industry leaders from finance, technology, sales, and the nonprofit sector.
Featured presentations include:
- Work is a Way to Love Our Neighbor: Katherine Leary Alsdorf
- How Faith Shapes Business: Jeff Haanen
- My Life as a Christian, Investor, and Business Leader: Robert Doll
- Generous Business Practices: Aimee Minnich, Alan Barnhart
- Whole-Hearted Leadership: Lisa Slayton, David Park
- Faith-Driven Investing: Panel
- Selling Christianly: Panel
- Artificial Intelligence: What Every Business Leader Must Know About New Technologies: Becker Polverini
- The Challenge and Opportunity of Global Business: Panel
- The Future of Colorado’s Workforce: Hanna Skandera, Bill Kurtz, Renise Walker, Rico Mun
Above is my introduction of the event content and how I think about how faith shapes business. Enjoy and share with your friends.